View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 09:15 AM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, I'm almost caught up on Skam Italia now ... completely caught up on Skam France. it's totally true, the French and Italian girls fight more.

Yeah, I'll have to look it up but I think in the original Skam Ingrid says to Noora wait until she steals your boyfriend or something and and Noora says, she prefers that to a friend who calls other women ****s.

I must say so far there are a few things here and there that I like about the different versions they are not just carbon copies. Like so funny when they try to buy alcohol in the French version and they just miss the supermarket deadline by a minute, which is so accurate. Also that thing where Daphné (Vlide) goes "Does anyone have fake ID?" and Imane (Sana) answers "What do you think this is? The U.S.?"

Need to finish the Italian version as far as it has aired and catch up with the German one. I really think we need a name chart.

Norway -- France -- Italia -- Germany
Eva -- Emma -- Eva -- Hanna
Noora -- Manon -- Eleonora -- Mia
Vilde -- Daphné -- Silvia -- Kiki
Chris -- Alex -- Fede -- Sam
Sana -- Imane -- Sana -- Amira
Ingrid -- Ingrid -- Laura -- Leonie
Jonas -- Yann -- Giovanni -- Jonas
Isak -- Lucas -- Martino -- Matteo
William -- Charles -- Edoardo -- Alexander

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").