View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 11:31 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

You could've listened to the woman instead of just fighting with her. You caused her to attack you, which I presume she then was handcuffed for. At least Gibbs was there to see what she wanted

Love the phone call scene

wow that's a passionate woman trying to get her case solved

Clayton Reeves: "No joke Abby, you're like an angel in platform shoes, you know that." Completely agree to that one

hmm seemed to take them a second to figure out she was living out of her car - I guessed that at the first glance at the stuff being in the car. Wouldn't think they'd be that slow

Nice to see Reeves being used so much. He seems to have gotten a place in this world now. Not necessarily on the show, but they sort of make it work. Here both he & Jack seemed to have a role which just fit & worked with the episode

It would be such a tough decision for Abby to just pick one friend to go with her. I agree with McGee when he said he's cared about her the longest. Other than Gibbs he is the oldest now. (not sure why anyone would want to have dinner in an igloo though ?)

Not sure why Torres & Reeves are being competitive in this ep? I thought they'd settle whatever differences they had when they originally met? did they just need a reason for why they didn't catch the guy before he got hit?

aww the kid calling Reeves

Nice to give Reeves such a backstory & prominent storyline here. I wonder why now, unless its setting things up more for the following ep... especially his scene with Abby. Guess I'll see when I watch that one

That place Reeves set up is pretty amazing. Glad he got Sara to come stay there

Not surprised Abby went with Reeves. My McAbby heart loved that she called McGee to tell him about what it was like

Abby you shouldn't say things to the guy pointing a gun at you Glad I waited so I can go strait into the next ep now. Knew there was a reason to hold off

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote