View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 05:32 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Yeah, I mean it'd suck for everyone involved and I really like Alexandra (another person with great style). I really dislike Elizabeth Hurley though tbh, previously it was mainly because of her elitist politics but now I'm a bit like... she apparently went on sent and exchanged lewd jokes with Mark Schwahn but then in her statement when Alexandra came forward and all the OTH actresses came forward about his sexual misconduct, she said she never saw a thing and something like how she wished she had protected Alexandra better or something. And I don't know, it didn't sound honest with me to tell you the truth. I also wonder if that was the reason why Merritt Patterson, the actress who played Ophelia in season 1, left the show. I mean she did a Lifetime movie and had a guest appearance on that show 'Motive', you remember the Canadian crime drama where we watched the episode where Mark Ryder ('Borgia' Cesare) guest starred. But really not much else after. And I mean if we are honest then it seems like Katheryn always looked a lot like Ophelia... idek, it seemed like they had something different planned at some point.

Yeah, re-castings are so Daytime Soap Opera... that never works. They should have just killed the character and made up another one and brought in the new actor or something... though I guess then it's no longer really Lethal Weapon.

Watching Skam Italia now after I'm all caught up on Skam France!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").