View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Classic scene! Max's face is priceless!

Aw I love my Candies! I miss them!

Speaking of missing Candy!

OK so the NEW show aka The Reboot got picked up. I had a feeling it would.

I think it could be paired with Original Legacies together makes sense only because Julie Plec and Carina worked on the Originals.

The only thing I like is that they added the words New Mexico to the title to show it is different. It now reads Roswell New Mexico.

Either then that I am so upset about this!

I hope the other new CW shows like Wayward Sisters does better and they let Roswell New Mexico crash and burn!

Roswell because nothing beats the original!

I feel that should a fan art or something that we can tweet out with the hashtag Roswell.

If this NEW show premieres in the fall it would be a fun way to kick off the 20th Anniversary of Roswell that will take place in 2019!

We did something similar to this when Star-crossed premiered on the CW and tweeted out Remember Roswell and had fan art made to kick off the 15 year Anniversary. It was a huge hit and more people wanted to check out Roswell as a result.

Lets plan something really cool and beautiful for the 20th Anniversary that will happen in 2019 on October 6th!

Lets show the CW that we still remember! Roswell was pure magic lets show them and a younger generation how magical Roswell was and still is!

Lets make fan art and videos that we can post and tweet and post during the day the NEW show Roswell New Mexico aires.

Lets turn a negative into a positive and show the CW what the original Roswell and fans were all about!

Lets show the CW that we STILL BELIEVE!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!