View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 06:13 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Then it really comes as a surprise that they renewed 'Star'... I mean I never looked at viewing numbers but whenever I bring it up to people, even people who watch and love 'Empire' they don't care because "too many girls" or something. Meanwhile it's actually really good. I can only recommend it. That being said, I really doubt they'll cancel 'Gotham'. The whole superhero stuff isn't dead yet.

Haha... Fairuza Balk... nice "The Craft" connection there but I always thought she had an oddly high voice at times perhaps because I mainly remember her lingerie scene from 'Valmont'. I think we debated Meredith Salenger at one point. Maybe Jenna Leigh Green from the original "Sabrina The Teenage Witch", that'd be fun irony.
Yeah, you have a point. FOX hasn't cancelled Star or Empire, so hopefully Gotham will stay as well. I think I heard they're waiting to make a decision on Lethal Weapon and that could affect Gotham, although I don't know why. I do hope the superhero trend will keep Gotham on the air.

Yeah, I just thought of Fairuza Balk when you mentioned Gladys. And I remember Valmont. It was an interesting alternate take on Dangerous Liaisons. Oh, yeah... Meredith Salinger was beautiful. I don't remember the one from Sabrina, though. It would be ironic.