View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 04:57 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

It probably was dismissed in the past because there's so many other Marvel(MCU)-related boards? But not all shows have a board, & even if they do that doesn't matter. DCEU exists & caters for the television side despite the boards existing. The fact that we have a DC board makes me think that's more reason to have a clear Marvel one

There could also be posters who are Marvel/MCU fans who would start posting here if they realised that it was a MCU board, not just Avengers . I know when the NCIS board added Franchise it was to encourage fans of the other shows to post & to realise it wasn't just for the original show & it seemed to work

It seems clear in here what the consensus is but maybe when you're back Mee you could start a thread to discuss the possibility to get a feel for what people want to see here?

(don't mind my random lurking, Mel mentioned something about checking if a banner name could be changed so I had to investigate what she was talking about )

Chelle » join GTmy art