View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 03:27 AM
nuwanda
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
I'm glad Abby is still alive, and thought her reason for leaving was plausible, but the show won't be the same without her. Really enjoyed having the references to Tony, and the flashback scenes.

It was nice to see Abby's apartment. Loved the Abby & McGee scenes.

totally agree with you on this - and i think they did a good job with abby's appartment.

think tony had the better good-bye-scenes and it was really sad that abby and gibbs said good bye like this. don't know anything about the rumours, but even if they are true it would be very very sad if that was the reason for this kind of a good-bye scene.

also feeling sad about reeves death. always liked his interaction with torres which reminded me a little of the better times of ncis and i had hoped for more scenes next season.

and still hoped they would have cancelled the show after this season. will give it a try, but with all those characters gone in the last few years it is very hard to bestir myself to watch this show and now it won't be easier next season. that is a significant change after being edicted to the show for many years
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote