View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 11:16 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Good mention of badass Madi in this review:

Quote:
Guys. GUYS. Madi dead ass killed two guys, including a double (triple?) tap to make sure one was dead. She saved five lives and looked like a damn assassin while doing it.

(WHEN Marvel does right by Black Widow and gives her a solo movie, I have an idea on who could play a young Natasha Romanova.)

We see that Madi can get the job done when she needs to, even after expressing some very human doubt with Clarke about whether it’s right to let someone suffer. But Clarke was right…this is about their home, about staying safe in a place that they occupy.

We know that Madi is smart and resourceful…we saw it in “Eden” when she lured Clarke into a trap. That Clarke employs the same method to fight back against the prison crew is a little nod to Madi bringing her own skill set to the table. I love the interaction with Clarke and Madi, their bond firmly solidified by Clarke’s “I love you” and Madi’s quickly grabbing Bellamy’s hand to drag him with her to save Clarke. We as the audience are still very new to the Clarke/Madi dynamic, but these early episodes have very poignant moments of connection and emotion that feel authentic. Props to these actors for making us believe and getting us invested so quickly.

These found families, man. I cannot wait to see how everyone, especially Bellamy, Raven, and Murphy(!) interact with Madi. There will be many cockles of my heart warmed…and then probably broken at some point, because, you know, it’s The 100.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit