View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 05:23 PM
PrincipessaBella
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
It's Bloodbath Friday. Everything is being cancelled LOL. The Upfronts start this weekend, which is why all the decisions are coming out today with some outstanding for the weekend, or their actual Upfront Presentation.

We will know eventually where it's been slotted. I wouldn't be surprised it gets Sunday. Since they have the high profile superhero weekdays during the week. And it doesn't really fit with any of the superhero's.

Charmed and Roswell, NM probably will get Sunday. With the low rated shows like Dynasty getting "Low Expectations" Friday.

Or they will split them up. And do one in the fall, and one in the mid season.
With the amount of shows, it wouldn't surprise me if Charmed got a full 22 episode season and Roswell, NM got 13 and was maybe midseason. I think they have more stock in Charmed and are kind of just testing the waters for R,NM. I also don't think they would put two brand new shows on their new Sunday opening to compete against other, better, shows and Sunday night football. It would make more sense if Supernatural (which has proven it can get the numbers on any night it's on) was moved to Sundays and paired with Charmed. Dynasty is never moving out of Fridays so they may keep their Friday schedule as is or maybe pair Dynasty with In the Dark, which I'm not sure they have all that much faith in because it's not genre.