View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 06:27 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Reposting these from the previous thread. Can someone please close the old thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. I believe she does know, and she's not just a shipper, she's the captain of the Falice ship. Well in the MCU they're stones. Didn't Disney/Marvel tossed aside Hank&Janet's history for Edgar Wright?
Oh, I know that Madchen is the captain of the Falice ship. I think being on Riverdale is the most fun Madchen has had since she was on Twin Peaks back in the 90's.

Yeah, but calling them stones is stupid, dragonfire. It's a typical Hollywood move probably made by some studio executive who probably thought "gems" sounded too much like jewelry. But gemstones are not ordinary stones, which is why they're called GEMS! In Star Wars, the lightsabers use gems to focus the energy of a lightsaber into a blade, okay?

Yes, and then Kevin Feige later admitted that Edgar Wright's script "just wasn't working" in the MCU. The MCU has done a lot of stupid things, like making The Mandarin and The Ancient One white people instead of Asian characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex.... it all started with Hells Kitchen actually... then Masterchef USA.... then I found Masterchef Canada and Masterchef New Zealand where they did duo cooking -- online..... Masterchef AU was the last one I found and is my fav. Masterchef AU is on 5 days a week with 62 episodes in all in a season
Wow, really, Dave? Which one was Gordon Ramsey on? That guy's hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
daveeeeeeeeeeee yes i watched bits and peices over the last few days!!! i love how happy they are being the top 24!!!

archie in prison what

stamaroa ftw why we disagreeing always on comic ships alex and how are they kill star lord wtf i dont even care about this adam they have barely showed him!!

isnt it called soul stone

i love gordon ramsay and his show hotel hell hehe

delores and william always have to be in westworl or id quit it..
Hi, Lauren! Don't worry, I don't think Archie's going to prison.

Lauren, Adam Warlock and Gamora have been romantically involved in the comics since the 1970's. She died in his arms and he took her soul into the Soul Gem, where he was later reunited with her. You wanna ruin a decades old ship because of one movie? And you will care about Adam once he's introduced into the MCU in the next Guardians movie because he is Marvel's ultimate cosmic badass superhero! The present day Guardians wouldn't exist without him. He's the guy who beat Thanos... TWICE! And yes, in the comics, Peter Quill/Star Lord was killed off and the new Star Lord is a woman.

In the comics they're called INFNITY GEMS, Lauren. They were originally called the Soul Gems until it was discovered by Thanos that only one of the gems controlled the power of the soul, which was the gem that Adam Warlock always wore on his forehead. The other five gems controlled Space, Time, Power, Mind, and Reality. Didn't you read that stuff about Thanos that I posted here earlier?

Oh, remember the scene in Westworld at James Delos' retirement party where Dolores is playing piano in that white dress and she and William see each other? After William and Delos finish talking, Delos asks Dolores to play something, as long as it's "anything but ing Chopin." Do you know what Dolores was playing while William was standing behind her and watching? 'The Man I Love,' by George Gershwin.