View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 05:18 AM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Yay, finally some Elijah information. I love Daniel. Poor bb Elijah not knowing what he was and what was happening to him. But ummm, they reused the Delena line but alright. I agree with the poster above though, why would Marcel make him forget he was a vampire? It’s just a little cheesey.

Antoinette seems nice but I agree, its too easy for her to just be sweet and kind. Either she has a hidden agenda, (she did say she knew who he was immediately) or she is nice but she will die soon lol. I’ll be shocked if she makes it out of this show alive.

I didnt like that the episode was SOLELY focused on Elijah though. They could have possibly intermingled those scenes into some of the other episodes. It was a bit much. And the whole "love story" between A/E was so forced and so fast. I know its actually a 7 year relationship but its based on half truths. Elijah loves his family and hope and Hayley, he would never just abandon them like that if he knew how he used to feel, so the whole thing just feels weird. Its pretty obvious its not going to last.

I didnt understand the ending at all. Did he just kill himself? I am so confused. (Do Originals not die like that, i cant remember lol)

I think Antoinette is too good to be true, which means she probably have a hidden agenda. I noticed that she mentioned that her family have a lot of strict rules. So I wonder if she is some how related to that vampire family Klaus was killing? I wonder if Roman is as well.

If she really was as good as she seem she would encourage Elijah to go and tell him she would wait until he comes back. I agree with you about Elijah. He would never just abandoned Hayley and Hope regardless of how he feel about Klaus. Which makes me wonder if the hollow plays into his behavior along with having his mind wipe.

Elijah is not dead. Originals can't be killed by sunlight. There is only one thing that can kill a original and that's a white oak stake.