View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 02:48 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

A 4th of July baby, how fun! The shower sounds terrific. And that's wonderful you found not one but two possible outfits - Glad your prayers were answered. Tough keeping up with fashionable inlaws!

My niece who is Mlette's age is having her second baby in July too - exciting! They have a little boy already. And niece's brother, my nephew in Long island, has two little boys now - so so cute.

Was looking at a retirement place in the area, one of those 'continuity of care' places - sounded very nice, with restaurants and a pool and actvities/trips, and they take care of everything as far as maintenance and snow etc (and if you get older and sicker, they take care of you/different levels of care or independent living). It's pricey but it includes a lot of stuff you would be paying for separate in another type place. Plus you 'buy in' to the place, and then sort of pay monthly rent, but when you pass, your family gets 90% of your buy-in money back, which seems very nice too.

Nothing wrong with being a bean counter and wanting everything to come out right. LOL, when I got my temporary subway card, it had an extra nickel on it, and that nickel was driving me crazy until the woman explained it (when I went back the second time to try again, when the pass never came) - they issue the temporary ticket with 5 cents on it. Why? Nobody knows..

I didn't realize DWTS is only FOUR SHOWS! Hardly a 'season'. It is going on a warp speed, that's for sure, they are eliminating two people each show! It's kind of crazy.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan