View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Damocles
Fan Forum Hero

We almost never vent in here - and, we are allowed to now and then. If it's relevant to the topic and abides by the board rules and doesn't take over the thread for a week, then I don't see the issue

This board doesn't have a rant thread and frankly I wouldn't want one - it's a way more positive place than it used to be so I don't think actually inviting ranting is a good idea. So, let people bitch now and then when they want to and let's try not to moderate eachother's comments so much. It's healthy to complain now and then - and like I said, if it's not overtaking the board or thread, I don't see an issue. This is generally a very positive thread, and I think we can all agree on that. The funny part is that we were complaining about Twitter in a direct comparison to how positive this board is

Furthermore, I like having actual discussions here rather than just slapping gifs around or saying "I love Bellarke" over and over, and I like hearing people's opinions on things.
(ETA: I like gifs, don't get me wrong )

That's the last I'm saying on that!

Now, bring on the Bellarke and lord hammercy at LEAST let us have a Bellarke crumb tonight

Last edited by Damocles; 05-08-2018 at 06:55 AM