View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 11:02 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new one

I just dont like the idea of them reuniting in 503 because i want more backstory/flashabcks on the space group but i guess that wont happen.

Quote:
How does it escalate the negativity though? Like Lisa said, we're just venting healthily. No one is bashing or being overtly negative, just voicing out opinions about the fandom.
I think venting is very different than having full length discussions about it. if you vent, then its out and its done. but then when someone comes and talks about it and then the next and then it goes on and on its like, the conversation is constantly centered around that ya know? I just think its better to not talk about it. I dont like coming in and seeing everyone all bummed out. It brings the energy in the thread down imo. But I mean, feel free to do what you want, I am just saying i wont be joining the discussion in regards to that...

Dont we have a rant thread though? i think that would be the perfect place for that.

and FYI i dont mean echo in general and discussing STORYLINES and speculating character decisions etc. (although i still think the general discussion thread would be better suited for that, not an appreciation thread for BC...) I am talking about ranting/venting about actual people and people on twitter etc. To me I just think pms about those people are more appropriate. Regardless of it being our own fanbase. i mean, if it were clexa fans we were talking about then it wouldnt be allowed here, so why is talking about specific bellarke fans fine... just because this is their thread? idk, i dont get it.

Quote:
Omg!!! I was actually off Twitter for a bit and didn’t see it.

Bellarke endgame for season 6 then!

I feel like literally every season someone is like “MAYBE NEXT YEAR ITLL HAPPEN!”