View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 05:56 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Argh! All of the season (series) finales are happening this month and I'm getting really nervous! AoS is making me sweat, I NEED to know if there's another season? And The Resident will probably end on a cliffhanger and I won't be able to cope if it's axed.
I think all of the renewals and cancellations will be this week. So anxious indeed. The Resident needs to be renewed. It just has to. I hate shows without a proper ending. Ruins the whole story for me. Other bubble shows I'm rooting for: Criminal Minds (for a final season hopefully), Good Girls, Rise and For the People. We watch plenty more, but those are the ones in danger tbh. Haven't started AoS yet, but I really hope it gets a renewal...for a final season or something, so they can write towards a proper ending.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.