View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 03:45 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Her and Eric were the best! I need to rewatch their scenes at some point.

Started season 7...

701:
Killing Tara that quick, wtf. Sucks we didn’t even see the body. No one really seemed all that upset. Jessica seemed more upset than Sookie! And because we didn’t see the death it felt like the fastest thing ever. Why did the actress want to leave?

Trying to swap out a new actor to replace Jessica’s old boyfriend was just strange. They look nothing alike. lol. Couldn’t they have just killed James off screen too and then introduced a new character? But I do prefer the new actor. I do love the interaction between him and Lafayette though!

Pam’s storyline was boring to me.... No Eric was lame too.

702:

UMMM WOW @ that Jason and Eric scene. Why the hell did it have to be a dream, that was the hottest thing ever wtf! Jason waking up in the church after was so hilarious. But this scene also felt totally random.

Not sure what was up with Sookies dumb dreams/flashback whatever it was about Bill. Bleck. Let’s not go back there please.

What the hell, we seriously get Pam in the last 2 minutes of the episode? Not cool. At least we found out that Eric is still alive.

703:

Best episode in a while imo.

Sookie and Bill, meh. Not enjoying that interaction again. Make it stop. That ship sailed long ago! I made peace with the fact that Sookie and Eric were done, but do I have to have BS back?

Not that sad to see Alcide die. I think it was long overdue because his character bores me. It was a very random and anti climatic death though. Could have happened earlier.

Violet sucks. Please go away. Jason can do better.

Willa's storyline was boring and it didn't fit in the episode to me. It felt very filler.

I enjoyed the Eric and Pam flashbacks because I really love both of them obviously. Glad Eric decided to fight for his life in the end even though I could care less about his past fling.

Adeline/Jessica storyline is kinda meh. But I did enjoy the Jessica/Jason scene. Sucks that Jessica isn’t healing. Wonder what that is about. Kinda surprised to see them kill of Hoyt’s mom finally! Wonder if he will be back.

Lafayette/James is what I am here for. Seriously, they are the best part of the show right now. I cant wait to see their storyline. James is totally crushing on Lafayette and when he fixed his neck... sdfdsfsd
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote