View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 07:52 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I am glad this season wrapped up. It essentially means you can skip it all together and just go from 3 to 5 ... It was a really boring season, minus a few things.

The Marcel/Klaus conversation was nice, and long overdue, but it felt a bit dropped in there. Like the writers wanted to make sure to get it out before the series ended.

I can't believe they just destroyed Haylijah like this in a few episodes time? Like, literally 3 full seasons of build up and they thought the show was ending and yet they did this to them? I just dont understand. They could have been happy together for a while longer. At least they said I love you and got a last kiss. I have a feeling it may be the last one ever.

It was great to have Kol back. I'm bummed we didn't get to see Davina but its so cute that Kol wants to propose.

I appreciated the Klaus/Elijah scenes a lot. But making Elijah forget everything he knew/loved was so harsh. Why??? I love him and he gets the shaft so badly. At least he seemed somewhat happen in the end and Klaus seemed happy for him which is cute.

Marcel and Rebekah. Meh. Im over it. But whatever, i want them to try at a relationship and finally realize they dont work. Even though I dont see that happening.