View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 05:32 AM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
tolykay
Another one bites the dust...Another great pilot that nobody will ever see.
Well, I guess I must have felt it in the air yesterday.

I truly loved working on #Tremors and I am the saddest I have ever been to know that a show I’m on will not continue. This was the best group of people I have ever worked with. Incredibly talented, kind and considerate people. The only upside of this is that I am excited to see what everyone is going to do next! Oh, and that when I’m upset I get highly motivated to clean and organize and, as a result, my home is currently sparkling clean and I’ve almost finished painting the one room we had left to paint.... I love all of you guys! It truly was Perfection🐛💓💋

This wonderful picture by one of the best humans I’ve ever had the honor of working with, the incomparable @millerlolife. You wrote a beautiful script; thank you for bringing this amazing group of people together 🙏🏽

#FlashbackFriday #PilotSeason #PhotoshootFriday #SciFi #Graboids #Beauty #TeamWork #Talent #NewMexico #Perfection

Quote:
olykay
I think these were my first color headshots.... Well, they’re the oldest I can find (and I may never share my B&W ones 😂)

#AhYouth #OldHeadshots #OldHeadshotDay #SoSassy #Headshots #BlackLace #PinkStripes #WhyGodWhy #PhotoshootFriday

Quote:
tolykay
I couldn’t decide between all of the excellent photos that @millerlolife took of our amazing experience making #Tremors, so I’m sharing one more!

I truly adore the people in this picture! Made some good and true new friends and I am grateful for each and every one of you!

And, again, Andrew Miller and Vincenzo Natali, thank you for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful work. It was one of the best experiences of my whole life.

#Perfection #FlashbackFriday #PilotSeason #AllSmiles #GoodEggs #Talent #BTS #SciFi #Gratitude

Icon by Fiona