View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 01:58 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

715 was decent…

I liked the conversation between Harvey and Donna at the start of the episode, it was nice to see them on friendly terms again. I don’t think their feelings are gone though, and I think the Darvey plot will be revisited later.

It was cool to see Scottie again. Even she realizes that Harvey has feelings for Donna. I love that they put that in there because if not for that scene I would think they were going to drop Darvey, but I dont think they will… I will say though, I didnt really see her point? She had like 2 scenes, it just felt weird to me.

As much as I like Mike and Rachel I am not that sad to see them go in some capacity because I think maybe storylines will feel more cohesive? IDK, I guess we will see.

I really cant tolerate how much the show uses the word “Goddamn”… It just feels so out of place. Damn, sure, but who says Goddamn? It just feels so dumb and scripted to me.

716 didn’t really feel like a finale to me, at least not in regards to it being Mike and Rachel’s last episode. in general I found the episode sort of blah. It focused way too much on Jessica imo. Was this a backdoor pilot? They could have done it earlier in the season imo. I did like the blonde girl that Jessica was going against though.

I did like watching Mike and Rachel work together. But they were barely in the episode and it was the last one for them, so that was disappointing. It felt like they tacked on scenes at the end too?

The last Rachel/Donna scene was really sweet though. I wanted a Rachel/Louis goodbye though. And maybe even a Louis/Mike one...

Loved Donna putting together the wedding and making sure that Harvey was there. I ADORED THAT THE MIKE SPEECH ABOUT WANTING TO WALK DOWN THE AISLE WITH HER PLAYED OVER DARVEY WALKING TOGETHER FDFSFDSSAGSAGSS. And their little look to each other after M/R said I do?!?!?! Foreshadowing much? Also the Harvey/Donna dance was adorable. <3

Mike and Harvey talking about him being best man was so adorable. I am going to miss those two a lot but I think Patrick will be back. The Mike/Harvey goodbye scene at the wedding was sad and I feel like Harvey accepted it too quickly but this is tv so its expected. The hug was really sweet.

The wedding felt a bit quick but it was still nice to see. Funny too because Meghan is getting married in real life soon haha. Also this is totally not important but I felt like Rachel could have had prettier hair for her wedding? lol. Also, I was as bit surprised to see it just end there though? I mean, I realize that M/R already confirmed they were going to leave and leave quickly but IDK, I expected something different I guess? But it was a decent end for them, having it finish at their wedding I suppose…

Cant wait for next season and how different its going to be. I am glad KH is joining the cast and Samantha looks cool to me. I just hope they dont try to push a Samantha/Harvey romance and instead make them closer to like, the Harvey/Jessica relationship.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-28-2018 at 02:05 AM