View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 07:35 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
first scene: why's Hope relaxing, listening to music when her mother is missing??
Because she knew all along that her mom would be ok since she the one who put her in the sleep spell.

I love the scene between Klaus and Hope when Hope tells Klaus how she waited for him to tell her that it wasn't him, or that it was him and he was sorry....or just tell her that he loved her. Caroline is right Klaus have no excuse for being a **** father.

I noticed that been hanging around Vincent way too long. So long that he almost forgot that Marcel is king of New Orleans. Josh told Marcel that he shouldn't be the leader of the vampire anymore, since he's no longer a vampire. I'm not liking Josh very much right now.

I don't trust Declan. I think he's hiding something, or he's a deadman walking.

I also doesn't trust Roman. I do not think Roman is bad, but I think he has a agenda. I think Roman was sent to snoop around Hope's place for something. I think Roman was there to find information on Henry, and Hayley.

I hope Hayley is still alive. It would be horrible is Hayley dies because of something Hope have done. That would be too said.