View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 04:25 PM
fmaldy24
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
When I first found the show, it was on YT. It was before the crackdown of closing down channels for posting full episodes. I didn't read or watch any spoilers and I was legitimately surprised and horrified with the season finale. It was horrible. Then seeing that Justin didn't remember nearly killed me.
I was so glad I had the dvd's and could go straight to the next season to see what happened but it was so awful - the acting in this part was incredible though from Gale and in season 2 as well. It was so sad that Justin didn't remember and by the time he was feeling better and back with Brian, Brian had already closed himself off a little bit again to the whole love thing I think.

Quote:
I was so shocked when I saw that scene for the first time, but I had a vague memory in my mind of when my sister watched it when it aired (I only watched it years later). And her and her best friend were devastated with everything that happened and I remember her on the phone discussing it with her friend, she's five years older than me so I had no clue what she was going on about...I just remember tears and those two names, Brian and Justin... but I only remembered after I actually saw the scene myself years later.
I can understand why there would be tears - it was so moving and so sad and so powerful. It would have been so terrible for people watching it and waiting for the following season to see what had happened to Brian and Justin. It's cool both you and your sister have watched it