View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Alexander
Elite Fan

Newest load of crap from mets blogs...Andrew is on 'roids!...Right, I forgot, so is Albert P. and A-Rod, and anyone else who can hit HR's and dominate a series. They'll say anything to "feel better" about their team losing once again, to the Braves. Don't worry, it won't be long, until they crack, Pedro will have his annual trip to the DL, and they will resume their rightful place, behind the Braves.

All in good time. Next week, they come to the Ted. I hope fans turn out for the games, and we win that series as well. BTW, a little more "trivia" to explain the 10-4 start for the NY Mets, only played 3 road games! Yeah, who is the schedule maker? So they basically play at home so far, play the lowly nationals and marlins...hmmm, I guess any kind of an edge to beat the Braves, right? Meanwhile, compare that to the 10 games the Braves have played on the road.

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote