View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 01:29 AM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SojournHeart11 (View Post)
Yep, they were probably creeping around in the dark alley ways and bath houses together when Stockwell wasn't posing as your upstanding, law-abiding, family man. Definitely served as a disgusting link to Jason Kemp's murder. Which leads me to the question: Why did Stockwell have Jason murdered? Were they having relations and Jason threatened to expose him for that? So many questions.
I don't think they had him murdered.. I think it were like Brian suggested. Some sexgames went the wrong way... and since he was a cop, and especially Stockwells partner (probably in more ways then one, who knows), they covered it up..

Quote:
I don't know but I certainly thought in the spa he was going to try something and then when he said I'm going to tell you something that no-one knows except my wife and I was like oh he's going to tell him he is a closet gay and kiss him or something but no just went on about the election some more. He could have been closeted or just a total homophobe.
Fiona, that was something everybody expected I guess. So the cofession about his fear about being the new mayor was unexpected. What would he fear. the only ones he pissed off were the ones he didn't really care for

icon by Daggi