View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 07:11 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

To me, I can't call a person a victim if they KNEW and than STAYED! to me it's okay if you were completely clueless to the whole thing but I can't defend a person who continually defends a person even after knowing the horrible thing that was done. This news came out LAST YEAR! and guess what happened? Nothing, Allison never defended herself or anything, she just kept on posting uplifting stuff to pretend none of it happened and than when Raniere was arrested, who was by that monster side??? Alison Mack.

It's okay to make a mistake, and a terrible disgusting act and show sympathy and show sadness and regret but thus far I haven't seen that from Allison.

To me, I prefer Kristin than Allison here because from all the stories I've heard thus far, Kristin LEFT when she noticed something wasn't quite right... so how the heck can she get blamed for leaving when she saw a problem? If that's the story.

Unlike Allison, Kristin who was never under investigation to begin with actually felt it was an obligation to defend herself to those who were misinformed...
And against, this topic is not about Kristin because as I mentioned, from everything we've heard thus far (in less more news come out) KK was with the NYXIM for years and got into it because her ex boyfriend but when she noticed something about the program, she left. She didn't continue going on with the program.

With Allison, CLEARLY she knew what she was doing was wrong and KEPT on doing it and forcing women to join this nasty sex cult.

She lied to women telling them about a women empowerment when it was nothing but a sex cult where women get forced and branded.

There is a HUGE different.

Any other members should go down just like Allison.

The victims are the ONES who Allison lied to about it being am empowering women program only for them to find out it wasn't and be forced into activities...
And actually according to the recent court documents, Allison is actually charged with CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING!

Edit: Oh and one more thing, as I mentioned even last year, I won't ever defend a person I do NOT KNOW personally who has not once came to the defense of themselves. We have really seen nothing from Allison and I feel so many are jumping to her defense because they love Chloe the character and by default Allison because of a role. So there is nothing but excuses even if she hasn't defended herself yet... when/if she defends or speak to the public with some sympathy, probably than my attitude will change.
I feel bad that she ever joined the cult to begin with. But I can't feel sympathy for her for misleading people and knowingly bringing women to Raniere.

Last edited by eternalfate; 04-24-2018 at 07:30 PM