View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 03:21 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry for anyone who feels sorry for Allison because I just don't. All the victims who got raped and branded because of her help is just straight up disgusting. And people probably feel bad because she's Allison Mack, but if it was any other random person, people would call out how disgusting this is.

Probably if I actually HEAR Allison explain everything than I will feel a bit sad but for now, I just can't... because of the victims and because I think of MYSELF... what if I knew Allison and I was depressed and instead of be there for me, she decided to recruit me to that disguising cult.

It feels like an a lot of circumstances she did prey on the ones who were depressed or going through a tough time and made their lives even more horrible.

The only thing I feel bad with Allison about is that she was probably blackmailed and manipulated at a young age and she just couldn't stop after that, probably out of fear? or because she sickingly enjoyed it... I dunno. I can't read her mind but this story just disgusts me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I really feel sorry for her. They must have done quite a number on her for her to actually believe all this.

If there’s any justice she’ll get the help she needs, while they lock him up and throw away the key.

He should get life in prison however, Allison definitely deserves some help AND time in prison since a lot of people were branded and forced into this cult because of her manipulation as well. Lying about an women empowering group.