View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 04:55 AM
Suz84
Part-Time Fan

my feeling on katie and josh these days is that their lack of staying in contact (seemingly) seems to say more about her than him...i think in general katie either has daddy issues or josh issues..and it seems like the latter...i just feel that her being so affected by the contact they had is telling and her desire to not keep in touch...makes it seem like she never got over him and dealt with the first love breaking up with me issues...like she still has anger toward him..

it would kinda explain why she ends up in relationships with men who are rumored not to be straight and who are prob also emotionally unavailable...bc the more i see them together (jamie and katie) the more i think its not romantic...her being basically a beard or friends with benefits....she doesnt have to deal with her own issues..bc i think she def has issues...you dont do a contract marriage if dont have serious emotional issues...you're clearly trying to avoid emotional connections..even if she was naive to believe tom was straight...even Scientology guards are saying recently that they saw no level of intimacy bw them (tom and her)..and that tom didnt care about katie.

i dont believe the people who try to pretend that they or were (both tom and katie and katie and jamie) are in love..bc the more they tried to push that the less and less i believe it

i also think when jamie isnt with her hes probably having sex with men and women..and i guess in reality that works for HIM because he isnt committed to her and prob has no desire to be committed to any1. hense why we never here about most of his "relationships"

end rant..lol..ive been wanting to write that because her behavior to me over the past 10 plus yrs continues to get weirder

Last edited by Suz84; 04-24-2018 at 05:06 AM