View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 09:34 AM
Azaiya
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
We are all over the place again. I wonder what makes this one so different.
It's always interesting to me when we vary so widely with our votes. In the beginning it's pretty easy to see which ones are going to be picked first. We were unanimous on the first several rounds of this Survivor. Then as the game progresses I'm like "NO, not [eliminated scene]! Whyyyy??" That's why I like when people explain their vote when we play Survivor. We all love Pacey and Joey so I'm curious to see the reasons why one would choose a particular scene over others.

#14 was one of my absolute favorite moments. Thoughts of Pacey is like a good-mood pill for me too! In the recaps from Mighty Big TV (Television Without Pity) Sars said they were acting too lovey-dovey for people who just spent three months together. I thought they were acting like that because they were alone for so long. They spent the day together in Season 1 and Pacey was attracted to her. They spent more time together alone in Season 3 and fell in love. By that logic it makes sense that they would come back from three months of togetherness more in love than ever. I also first saw that scene with the original This Year's Love by David Gray, which I know I've previously mentioned makes that scene even better.

I guess I'll vote again for #16.