View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 01:34 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Hubby watched it last night and liked it too. Good movie.

Oh gosh vinca - I guess my neighbor must have planted vinca because now my entire side yard is nothing but vinca. It's shiny and has a little flower and it's green but it's totally replaced any grass that used to be there. Which is fine with Mr ML because he is lazy and doesn't have to mow the vinca.

I just saw plants called hellbore or hellborus - bad name, but seem like nice flower.

I just dug up my rhubarb from the yard near crazy gal's house that is being renovated, because I figure if they work on the fence between the yards, they will trample the rhubarb (like other guys trampled and totally killed my rose bush years back).

Poor rhubarb comes up every spring but didn't get enough sun there to do much of anything (never any rhubarb for pie). Moved it to the other side, where there is more sun, now that the magnolia tree is gone (we live on the shadier side of the street anyway). I just hope I got the whole root/dug it up well enough and didn't kill the poor thing. Originally, almost 40 years ago, I had planted it in the back yard, but it got too shady there when the neighbors put in all sorts of bushes and trees that got tall, so I moved it to the front. A well travelled rhubarb!

Oh gosh I was sick last night out of the blue - I think Mr ML didn't cook the chicken well enough and I had food poisoning. That's all I can figure. One minute I was watching HGTV, next several hours I was throwing up (and throwing down) until nearly midnight. Sick as a dog. And then.. done. A mystery. But my money is on the undercooked chicken.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan