View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 09:32 PM
not of this earth
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Vent away this is why we are all here!

Glad to see you are back and posting!

We all share your pain! The is NOT a reboot it's a NEW show!

This this reboot the boot!

It's a disaster!

Our Roswell forever!
Thanks Roswell 10/2/00! Do you know if Roswell still streams on Netflix? I wonder if Jason Katims could at least get most of the original cast together for a mini-series or something? I wouldn't be surprised if Katherine Heigle would be against it, but maybe the rest of the cast could set aside a little time around their other projects. It always bummed me out when any of them ever dissed the show, but the rest of them (other than KH) generally seemed like they appreciated the opportunities it gave them and seemed to enjoy working together. I bet Jason Katims could come up with a great storyline and script. A fan can dream, anyway.

I rewatched the series not too long ago, and I always read the post-Graduation fanfic Chameleon by Carol000/spacemom which is awesomely written (if you don't mind tons and tons of graphic Max/Liz sex) and a very satisfying resolution to the whole story, in my opinion. I guess that's one of the reason I always wish I could see an update of what's going on with the original characters on screen - to see them resolve the pesky little issue of being on the run and unable to return to Roswell and just an update on their relationships and stuff.