View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 01:41 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I haven't seen A Mother's Revenge. The title alone was a bit of a turn off. I do remember that episode of 7th Heaven and I really was drawn to her character on there, perhaps because I could relate.

And yes, we really don't know what these individuals are going through on a personal level. All we saw from Allison was really herself through interviews and video podcasts of her answering fan questions. People who have met her in person (at cons, etc.) talk about how sweet she is. I wonder what her inner struggles were. Just based on that video of her tearing up while talking to Raniere, was a glimpse that she craved/wanted more in life and wasn't all satisfied as her smile shows. Like some part of her life was missing.

That was exactly Raniere's mindset and the reason so many celebrities are part of NXIVM. When you can type NXIVM from memory, you know that you have googled and followed this story too much. lol
It was one of the most heartbreaking movies I ever watched! I think I only watched because I noticed Allison Mack as a very young person and I just couldn't leave the channel.

I was actually over a friends' house and I was browsing through channels and watched the movie... which I ironically caught from the beginning. It was such a sad and creepy movie. One of the saddest movies I watched.

Sometimes it's the ones that seems the most happiest that are going through the worst.

All I can say is that I HOPE that probably this can change things for Allison Mack? and she can become a better person after all of this if all is true of course.