View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 08:54 PM
kristi_adela
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Haven't seen the episode yet but based on what I am hearing no one should be the guardian
There were a couple of hints dropped tonight. One person feels like they owe Rumple and another person basically told him they were through for good. I could see either Nook or Regina ending up sacrificing his or her mortality for Rumple. I don't think it will be Alice though, but her father might take her place so she can have her happy ending with Robin. It could be a way to save Henry as well. They could pull a Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean and make him immortal to save him from the poison. I just can't figure out what role Snowing could possibly have in the series finale if they don't have something to do with Rumple's death. All of the insiders say they are only in two scenes. One we are pretty sure about is the group scene in some form and one other important scene? They save the day? I have watched this show long enough to know that no good deed goes unpunished.
My candidates for Guardian are, Snowing, both of them because of the shared heart and they are heroes, or Wish Hook to save Alice from immortality, Henry to save him from the poison, or Regina. Maybe Regina is able to take the poison from Henry and has to become immortal.