View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 09:37 AM
Popcorn71
Part-Time Fan

Finally saw the ep the other day (couldn't watch all of it, bc my cable kept cutting out).

Ralph is FINALLY GONE!!! That was a LONG time coming, but it finally happened. And that story he told Barry Was that supposed to get us to miss him? It didn't work on me.

The rest of the story was OK; it wasn't the best, & it wasn't the worst (that was last week). Killer Frost is supposedly gone & now Harry's brain seems to be fried What good are they gonna be when they have to face DeVoe? Speaking of which, what exactly is this "enlightenment"? And why do the writers think we care what it is at this late date?

Iris kicking Marlize's butt, FTW! And Joe taking down that samaroid!

I know that there were some in the fandom who were upset about the lone WA scene at the end. While it would've been nice for WA to have a quiet, bonding moment at the end, I realize that some ppl need space when they grieve. While, IMHO, Ralph wasn't really worth grieving, I'm sure Barry felt bad bc they only saved two of the bus metas, & had become friends w/one of them. He probably feels like a failure. I'm sure he & Iris had a long talk when he got back to the loft.

Here's hoping that the writers can redeem themselves w/the last 5 eps.