View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 06:10 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, it was clear that the filmmakers didn't care about Scott at all in those original movies, and I'm just glad that the First Class movies are giving him a better treatment than he got back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Interesting article. This film annoyd me so much. The Cure, Scott's pointless death, Vinnie Jones as the Juggernaut, a non-Jewish actress as Kitty Pryde, etc.
Wow, you're really pissed that they didn't get a Jewish actress to play Kitty. And I know, the Juggernaut thing sucked as well, but FOX felt they had to make him a mutant because the only superhumans in their universe are mutants because they don't have the rights to anyone else other than the Fantastic Four. I just wish that they didn't have Juggernaut there at all. They could've just used The Blob, you know? And that mutant cure was just typical social justice nonsense getting in the way of storytelling. They were more concerned with making the film a metaphor for something else instead of focusing on the characters.