View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 11:51 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Kelly and Other Celebs #9: “She’s like one of the funniest people I’ve ever met. She might be a comedian in another life" (Alicia Keys)

Welcome to the Kelly & Other Celebs Thread #9!

A few changes were made from the first thread - which was mostly quotes from other celebs gushing about Kelly.
We've expanded it a little bit for thread #2 and #3. The thread will now be for quotes and pictures - both - of Kelly with other celebs.
So anything can be discussed.

Just some of the classic ones out there....

"I think Kelly Clarkson is HOT! Anyone can get a break, but talent makes you stay." -- Nelly

"And Kelly Clarkson -- that song in particular just moved me so much. I think she’s such a great singer. And she likes my music!" --Bonnie Raitt

"I got to tell you...Kelly's my girl. I am sorry but that woman can do anything, she is so naturally talented."-- Debra Messing (Will & Grace)

“[Her songs] were just unbelievable, how structured they were and her understanding of music, which is not something you would expect from a pop artist. She had these ideas already in place for songs; all I really had to do was build music around them and develop them. ...going through the process with her...watching her mature into what she is now – an artist in oppose to an 'Idol’. That was the most fun I’ve had on a session. She was so much fun, but very sincere. Her voice is so incredible, it just felt like she was going to give me exactly what I was looking for, no matter what I write! ” --Ben Moody, writer, musican, formerly of Evanescence

"Kelly, you're a sweetheart, and I'm glad...the song got in your hands, because you gave it justice and you 'SANNNNGGGG'!!!" ---Christina Aguilera (on TRL regarding "Miss Independent")

"Kelly Clarkson has an amazing voice...is an incredible talent. I don't think I have ever heard a voice sounding quite as grown as Kelly's...for being only 21 and singing close to like Whtiney and Celine, that is very cool. I have sat down and talked with Kelly and she is so down-to-earth; she's not pretending to be someone she's not. Kelly is so sweet; I had alot of fun with her; she is so funny!" --Britney Spears

"She's the real deal...I hope at some point people will realize what's real and what's not real, and who's an artist and who's not, and who doesn't deserve to be. She is so unbelievably gorgeous in that video that is all over TV right now. The wet wedding dress and the wet hair and ... come on, man! Who knew? She is so hot. She looks so good in it." --Ryan Key, Yellowcard singer

"I knew from the first episode that Kelly was the best one on there...she had it from the beginning...I like that she doesn't look like she's trying too hard ... her pitch is always on..." --Natalie Maines (Dixie Chicks)

"I love Kelly. She just seems like a sweet girl, but then she just sings the s#%t out of those songs!" -- Kathy Griffin

"Kelly is awesome. She's just so strong and she performs well. At this point, they are all good, but she's my favorite." -- Shannon Elizabeth

"She's an amazing performer, an amazing person, and I love hearing her sing. Out of every person here - and this is the honest truth-she is the one I could be interested in hearing sing [any song] over and over and over; that's how much I love to hear her sing." --RJ Helton

"She's the best vocalist there...She's amazing."
--Christina Christian

"I'm ecstatic! I'm in this with Kelly-freakin'-Clarkson! I was one of those American Idol addicts." --Christina Applegate (when asked how it felt to be named one of Cosmo's Fearless Females)

Links to Previous Thread:
#1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | 10

Pictures of the Thread

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]