View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 01:06 AM
yulan
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I didn't know she blackmailed him with no sex.
Nah, I might have exaggerated that. But I think she did let him know she would not be able to relax and have guiltless sex with him until they tell Brenda. Together.

Quote:
I do think that she was afraid to tell Brenda by herself. I know I would be. Also, if Kelly told her by herself, Brenda might not believe her.

Hm, it never occurred to me that she might have thought Brenda would not believe her. But that's possible.

I think that she knew Brenda was verbally much stronger than her, did not beat around the bushes as Dylan said, and had every right to be angry. Therefore Kelly needed Dylan there because together they could have defended themselves more easily - or try to do so. Two against one. (I don't mean physical fight ) Also, when they were together to share the guilt, her own part must have looked smaller to her.

Also, Kelly and Dylan said they wanted an honest new start with Brenda so they could continue being friends and blah blah. I am sure that was what they told themselves. They wanted things to be convenient for them.

Quote:
Also if things get nasty and physical, Dylan can separate them.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 04-19-2018 at 01:13 AM