View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 10:10 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

I have been thinking that it may be time to close this board. Our post counts have been declining over the past few months and we have very few regular posters. As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 12 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. We would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close due to low post counts.

Please let us know what you think. We'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as we love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

Alright time for my little personal bit and I know we went though this back in October 2017 with my deciding to stay on. It does pain me to do this with how my for Prison Break is high. The board sadly has became a burden and I have made the decision to step down ASAP. I feel that it is time for me to move on to focus on my current boards and move on to a different board that I have been connected to for almost a year.

This thread is for you to discuss on the future of the board. I will be requesting that a moderator position[s] go up in order to allow any of the current posters to have the chance to submit to become moderator of the board. The show is incredible and I do know that there is rumor of a 6th season but I feel that it is time to step down to allow another or others to take the board forward.

Again I do this with a heavy heart but I must do what is best for myself