View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 04:04 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
The wind was a little too gusty yesterday but today is perfect! Sunny, dry, 78°F! I wish I wasn't working and could actually enjoy the beautiful weather outside.

Ingmar - Aww, what's so bad about Holland? Amsterdam looks like a pretty cool city to visit.

The Quidditch national championship tournament was this weekend right down the road from me! I didn't even know this was a thing? It's crazy to see it being played!
There's nothing wrong with the Netherlands. In fact it's a pretty stable country to live in. Good health care, etc. It's just a bit boring, because I really love beatiful nature/cities and to me Dutch cities are just average. Partly because I have lived here my entire life ofcourse. I bet someone living in Australia would say the same about Australia, even tho I'd love to live there. I'm sure you will love the Netherlands!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.