View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 02:22 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, great episode!

I loved the Wicked Witch's past story with Hansel and Gretal, even back then, she was trying to be good. I liked how she had such sympathy for Hansel and Gretal's father who was blind. And when she realised he was their father, she tried to go back to save them. Though they had already escaped, and revealed to their father who she was. No wonder Nick was after Zelena after she retaliated and burned him when he was Hansel. So that's how he got those scars!

I kinda feel sorry for Hansel. He only wants to kill evil after what happened to him and he believes all witches are evil so he must kill them all. What a shame he failed to kill Mother Gothel, she's the only one who really deserves it. Facilier was manipulating the whole thing! He is a very complex character indeed. Worse trickster than Rumple? Most probably!

I'm glad Zelena had a chance to confront her past as the Wicked Witch more, and learn to really move on but still understand that past will always be part of her like Regina did.

It was so nice to meet Kelly's fiancé at last. I'm so glad it turns out he's actually a really nice guy. And even after she told him about part of her past as Zelena and gave him the chance to walk away he didn't. It's nice he knows. She pretty much can be freely both around him now. Regina telling her to go with him back to San Francisco, as she deserves happiness..their goodbye hug So sweet. I'm glad Margot decides to stay. Loved that Kelly gave Margot her necklace!

Henry. Rogers figuring out about Nick, and finding Henry Nick really did think of Henry as his friend. Such a shame Henry didn't believe the DNA results that shows he is Lucy's father. Glad Henry returned to Jacinda and Lucy and tells them he's not taking the job. Why would he not tell them what happened though?