View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 08:11 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Yes throwing in Jessie was a disaster. I mean I did enjoy his character. He did grow on me as the season went on but I feel to throw him in the season opener with no introduction what so ever was crazy.

I would of loved for him to come into the show with a slower storyline. Sure he could of been the lawyer representing Max and Liz in Busted in season 3. Maybe that could of been the first time Isabel mets Jessie. Then we could of seen how he helped Isabel with her learning to move on from Alex while keeping her secret even more hidden.

I wanted more flashbacks from the summer before Busted happend and to see how Isabel met Jessie and reasons why Isabel loved him. I remember how everyone was like this is so creepy she is 18 in college and he is 26. Granted Isabel did date Grant in season 2 who was much older as well.

I think if they had shown a great story between Isabel and Jessie then I think fans would of warmed up to Jessie more because of that. Instead of her making out with her Dad's co worker first episode and then marries him after 5 episodes later.

I am glad we saw a friendship grow between Tess and Max. I think it helped a lot when in later seasons you saw why he was drawn to her.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 04-16-2018 at 08:18 PM