View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 11:58 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I can't stand Andy's patients getting mad at him for being a frickin doctor and doing his job. He had a right to tell the girl about her options. Ultimately it is the patients life and decision.
So true. It was really annoying. Andy had every right to tell the girl about her options.

Quote:
Bright and Hannah were annoying as HELL in this episode. I cant tolerate their stupid relationship problems. This is why I didnt like them back in the day, they were just boring/annoyng to me as a pairing. Meh.
Completely agree. I never liked them when they got together. When I realized they were probably hanging around for a while I tried very hard to like the pairing. I ended up being indifferent to even mildly liking them at times. But then I realized I was trying way too hard to get to this point. Overall, I just never connected with this pairing and I really attempted to get there. I just couldn’t.

Quote:
Andy's comments about Kyle being too young to be gay and how he hasn't kissed a girl yet etc, were so insensitive and stupid. I am glad that Reid was there to tell him that (in so many words).
Quote:
I am not sure what Ephram's problem was and why he was so offended at the idea that Kyle might be gay. (I guess they explained it in the episode that he just didnt want Kyle to have another thing to have to deal with) I did find the comment about when "reid" was gay and Reid was like "what?" that was pretty funny.
Ephram’s response was weird but it is like you said... he didn’t want Kyle to have more to deal with.

Quote:
"I'm from New York, I voted for Kerry."

That was awesome.

Quote:
With all of that said, it was kind of annoying Ephram was talking to Amy about him being gay when he didnt know for sure that he was? (yes later in the episode kyle confirmed but right away he didnt know that) I mean, Just because he doesnt like a girl? Maybe he is asexual or maybe he was abused or something. IDK, how the whole thing came about was a bit odd, but whatever.
It was really weird, especially because Ephram is from New York. One of the best things about New Yorkers is how chill they are about something as natural as sexuality. Ephram acted like he was dealing with something almost foreign to him which was strange.

Quote:
I do love this Kyle storyline a lot though. Poor Kyle. It explains a lot about his personality and his anger and why he is so stand offish with people. And it gives Ephram a new perspective on his relationship with Andy which is just lovely. The ending scene with Ephram crashing at home again was just so cute. When Ephram was like "then you had to lose me" and Andy said "but i didnt." was SO FREAKING CUTEEEEEEE.

Part of me wishes the show had a 5th seasons so maybe Kyle could have stuck around and we could have seen him in a new relationship. That would have been cute.
I definitely feel like we would’ve received more Kyle storyline had a season 5 taken place. Just another annoying example of how we got ripped off and deserved more Everwood.

The Andy/Ephram scene was full of beauty.

Quote:
It was nice to get a break from Nina and Jake this episode.
So true!

Last edited by jediwands; 04-23-2018 at 02:36 PM