View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 07:17 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, girls.

1. Yup, both Kates ... maybe you girls can write up something for the testimonials and whoever that wants to add/update their testimonials can do that as well.

2. I'm okay with keeping some quotes, but really not attached to this at all. Maybe if we do an off-site link, this can be added there too.

3. I weeded out some future titles when I updated the OP but I had a quick look-see and I agree that some of it should be removed too.

4. Not attached to the Twitter section either but yes, if we keep it, we need to update that since there's been some new stuff and we haven't updated it in ages.

5. I understand the concerns on hosting some stuff off-site but as long as it doesn't involve images (just text), it shouldn't be TOO difficult to maintain? I suggest setting up a new Tumblr for that purpose, which a few of us can then maintain.

6. The previous threads format right now looks good, I say that we don't need to change it.

7. I agree with the top 5 moments for each season. Maybe we can link back to the previous Bellarke threads for all the moments (banners)? Either Lisa and me can make sure that the link work properly.

8. I agree to keep the shipper list in.

9. I'm fine with the current video layout, it doesn't take too much room. But maybe we can do a new video voting bracket, since these were selected before season 4 started.

10. I'm fine with two OPs too but I think that should be the absolute maximum. I've seen some OPs with more than that and I personally feel that it's too much. I do feel like this is a good alternative since it segregates the stuff that we want to keep in each OP.

11. Reviews/articles are great but yes, that needs to be maintained. Maybe in the Tumblr page if we decide to create that?

12. As for fanfic links, yeah can we do like a fanfic listing which is separately maintained? Then we can condense that section a bit. Or it can even go into our fanfic thread, but we need to dust that one off.

13. I really feel like we should remove the Bellarke book stuff in the OP too, since most of us don't even read the books.

Love that set, Kate.

Quote:
Question: Do we want to have a section for Beliza stuff?
I'd rather not (unless we do two OPs?), we already have a Beliza thread on Bob's board which we can link to, if need be.

Sharing this lovely art :

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit