View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 01:12 AM
CanIcallYouKate
Elite Fan

Since we're throwing out opinions, here is mine:

1. testimonials I would like to keep (even though I never wrote one for this OP ) because otherwise it is too impersonal, like April and Sarah said
2. quotes, I am not attached at all, keep the best ones and move them to
3. future titles section, which needs to be weeded out (to get rid of outdated stuff)
3. twitter section, not particularly attached, since we don't really maintain it? (or I missed that we update it, in that case, sorry )
4. I am slightly wary of hosting stuff off-site but mainly because I'm worried no one will take care of it and we'll end up with broken links and outdated lists etc. #changemymind
5. previous threads I actually like it like this (and not because I put in the effort) and it is easy to update for every thread opener
6. moments I agree with April, limit it to maybe 5 per season?
7. shipper list keep in
8. two OP posts not hard core opposed but I kinda like having one OP better, I think
9. vids needs to be updated, but I like having one featured and links to the rest (a playlist on YT for all our faves?)
10. Reviews and articles a good idea, but also requires a fair bit of maintenance

I might have forgotten stuff

ETA 11. Fanfic section Make categories (few if possible) and just have the links in there, so it won't take up too much space. Anything book-related can go imo

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon