View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 11:08 PM
Hero of Time
Fan Forum Star

Jason killed it when Freddy ate the peanutbutter bomb after sext with Tiffany, Anya and Michael Myers. Jesse drove to the cowhouse to see if cows were having fun playing cards against humanity. Bigfoot ate falafel and grape leaves then went skipping down Amsterdam's coffee shop to find a recipe for secret drug muffins that contain chopped blue meth. Sheila came out of Jesse's house carrying dildos in a box made in China by Ludacris. She then gave everyone free candy for Halloween 4 extras, which was made with Jesse's meth mix and peppermint patties. Michael Myers returns to Crystal Lake for a contest with Pennywise, Jason and Freddy with two challenges for them to do which aired on Hulu when Olympic games expanded curling Aiwrecka's armpit around thangs. Tiffany sang songs about camp shenanigans during spring break, where they pranked Jason with fake snakes, spiders hanging from branches, and pouring fake blood on mannequins that look like Pennywise so much that Orphan Black made clones of counselors wearing booty shorts to swim across Crystal Lake. Tuco ate cilantro which smells soapy, so he suspected that it was ricin but really it was yummy Chipotle rice and sofritas with salsa. Sense8 filmed in nudist bars with Shameless families where dancing started with belly dancing to make sexy videos for season of twerking competitions on a show about my