View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 01:24 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Have you had any screen names before your current one?
Oh yeah, I had a few. I was dorkodancer147 first, that was like my first username ever. I had it when I was a freshmen in highshool on another site, and then I used it here for a bit. After that I went to Alexa because I didn't like people asking me my name. I think I had some others but I cant remember them all. I do remember three other names I had... One was bad reputation, cant remember why I picked that one. LOL. I also had Liam's Curls and Tell Me a Lie which were One Direction related. I modded their board for a while. I always preferred having Alexa though because it was simple. So after I was able to change it back I decided not to change it again. It is fun changing names but is also a bit of a hassle for other people. And because I am not a moderator anymore its not so easy to change it back so I figured I should keep one I liked. (On lj i have the name tmomsen8 and on tumblr its gothicbarbie... both were for taylor momsen/jenny from gossip girl back in the day). Which is funny because i dont really care about taylor or one direction as much anymore.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote