View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 08:46 PM
kristi_adela
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Is it bad that I cringed a little when Colin said that the finale is all the seasons crammed into one? I mean, Adam and Eddy aren't exactly great about tying up loose ends sometimes (Lancelot and Guinevere).

It's happened before where they have all these ideas, everything is solved in a rushed manner and not a lot of time to tell the story.

Nothing against Colin, love him to bits but A&E have this habit.
Colin has nothing to gain by misleading people. He's not bound to tow the company line when they only had 3 days left to film. They don't have to wrap the whole 7 seasons, they only really have to tie up season 7. Plus, they might not want to totally tie up all the loose ends in case they do decide to reboot it 2, 4 or even 5 years down the road. I don't think any of the actors are being purposely misleading or even doing so by accident. But, they are likely caught up in the emotions of the series ending and might not be aware of the flaws. I took his comments about all the finale rolled in to one to mean that the series finale captures the adventure, the romance, the family and community of previous seasons. But, we'll have to wait and see. Again, it goes back to what Josh said last season, some people will love it and for some it will be the worst ending ever. You can't please everyone.