View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Innocent_Brie
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
Just a fun note. Catherine ends the Episode the same way she starts it...face down in the dirt.

Even when she's cut down so low, Catherine is still saucy. "...smug weasily face" classic.

There was always so many arguments over who was wrong in this situation, Catherine or Mary....honestly I think the answer is neither and both at the same time. They both had thungs they did wrong, but both had good reasons for doing most of them....

The thought of Mary and Charles being married is distubing still.

Can't beleive Lola fell for the rat thing. She was never smart. Narcisse is a snake.

Charles was so mean to Claude and I still never understand why.

Truth about Catherine.... both counts.....

Which situation was Mary vs Catherine???

Mary and Charles is something I agree was disturbing.... while I understand Francis th8nking on protecting them both I don’t see how it could actually work be viable for them....

Lola she knows who Narcisse is... her choice is another bad one to put her in position to be a victim of her sircumstance... there is/was a pattern there... you feel sorry for her but how many times before you become all... (I have a friend who has gone through a similar pattern so I may be bitter or less compassionate....truth talk)

Wonder if Charles and Claude’s relationship strain comes from (going to her talk with Leith at the end) her being a favorite of their father and her being allowed by him to be married for love not alliance..... unlike her brother and that resentment.

Ep has me cryin from the go....
Innocent_Brie is offline   Reply With Quote