View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 05:25 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

My random thoughts - Part 1

- Smug, weasely face. Catherine is so strong and sassy, even at her lowest.
- Mary trying to convince Francis to execute Catherine. I really do understand both sides, but it hurts my Matherine heart.
- Mary telling Francis that she's not pregnant. "But fate has other plans."
- "You and I us. We're not just royalty. We are more than an alliance. We're different. We love each other." ~ "We always will."
- You're right, Amanda. The idea of Mary marrying Charles is still disturbing. Mary is pretty strong to agree to it - to protect both their countries.
- Elizabeth and her awful privy counsel.
- "The Medici issue."
- Nominating Dudley as the new ambassador to France. And the scheming Lady Amy Dudley. That guy she is sleeping with. Ick.
- Lola is pretty niave to fall for that dead rat in the bathtub trick. Oy... Narcisse is a snake. But also really desperate and pathetic if he thinks he needs to manipulate a woman with fear in order to "win" her.
- The meeting of the siblings. To be honest, I wanted to see a little more of all of their reactions to the news of Francis dying. It didn't feel like...enough. Charles is just plain scared. Bash assures Francis that his son will be protected, which is sweet... but it only makes me wish we could have seen him fulfill that promise.
- Charles is rightly disturbed and upset at the prospect of marrying Mary, but his initial reaction makes me laugh a bit. He wants a wife his own age? DUDE, it's not like Mary is some old, ugly hag.
- I really do love seeing Francis and Mary working together as a team, even if it's against Catherine. They are right, though... Charles needs to see both sides.

Last edited by kerbear28; 04-12-2018 at 05:32 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote