View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Jamie Choate
Elite Fan

I’m trying to figure out Nic’s timeline for the rest of the season. She’s still working in 10 and 11 until she comes under investigation at least. Maybe by the end of that episode they say she has to stop seeing patients?? In episode 12 she’s doing some of her own investigating. Is that while still working or because she’s not and has more time to focus on clearing her name? Unless she’s arrested in 12, that leaves only 2 episodes to deal with that part. Ugh. I hope that’s not part of the season cliffhanger. That would be brutal. Plus, we’ve seen from previews that her sister is in the hospital too.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/04/th...-112-rude.html

Quote:
THE TEAM WORKS TO SAVE THE LIFE OF ONE OF THEIR OWN ON AN ALL-NEW "THE RESIDENT" MONDAY, APRIL 30, ON FOX

Malcolm-Jamal Warner ("The Cosby Show") Guest-Stars

Conrad and Devon work tirelessly to save the life of Bradley, a fellow doctor who has fallen through the hospital skylight. As the team contemplates how and why he fell through in the first place, Dr. Bell looks back to when he benched Bradley for falling asleep during surgery. Amidst the madness, Mina is tasked with showing Chastain's new star cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. AJ Austin (guest star Malcolm-Jamal Warner), around the hospital, but is caught off-guard by his volatile personality. Meanwhile, Nic finds renewed enthusiasm when she uncovers an oncologist who used to work with Lane, but while paying him a visit, she fears that she's being followed in the all-new "Rude Awakenings and The Raptor" episode of THE RESIDENT airing Monday, April 30 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (RES-111) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Matt Czuchry as Conrad Hawkins, Bruce Greenwood as Dr. Randolph Bell, Emily VanCamp as Nicolette, Manish Dayal as Devon Pravesh, Shaunette Renée Wilson as Mina Okafor, Merrin Dungey as Claire Thorpe, Melina Kanakaredes as Dr. Lane Hunter and Moran Atias as Renata Morali

Guest Cast: Malcolm-Jamal Warner as Dr. AJ Austin, Tasso Feldman as Dr. Irving Feldman, Warren Christie as Dr. Jude Silva, Steven Reddington as Dr. Bradley Jenkins, Michael Hogan as Dr. Albert Nolan, Hannah Culwell as Nurse Alice Kirkton, Tequila Whitfield as Nurse Cheryl Sullivan, Roger Floyd as Dr. Anthony Ewen, Stephen Ruffin as Secretary Hal Woods, Lenny Paul Jacobson as Steve Berman, Rachel Harker as Joanne Jenkins and Bill Kelly as Charles Jenkins

Icon by Fiona