View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 06:17 AM
kristi_adela
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Seriously? I thought it was obvious why they didn’t film with JMo. Because of different schedules. And doubles were there so they could all be edited in later. And who says they won’t interact with Emma through the magic of green screen?

I’m sorry. It’s just what you’re suggesting sounds way too much like something that troll would say about CS to annoy me or fox. Way too sad an ending for such an iconic couple.
Believe me, I am very aware of what Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin's filming schedules were like the day that Jennifer Morison filmed her scenes. I'm not sure what she was doing the week that they were in Vancouver, but I am sure it was equally inflexible.

There is no need to resort to name calling, just because you disagree with my fears. in Season 6, Snowing fans were told it was a very special Year of Snowing and then they spent half the season being separated by a sleeping curse. So, the show dose have a history of building up fans hopes and then trashing them. Especially those of Snowing fans and Outlaw Queen fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I remember that user that kept saying Emma was going to die this season

Outlaw Queen deserved better
I don't recall saying that Emma was going to die. If I did, I was clearly wrong. When I am wrong I try and admit that after the fact.

Last year, Josh said that people some people would probably love the season 6 finale and some would probably hate it. That's probably true this year as well. I personally loved the season 6 finale. I have enjoyed most of season 7 and I look forward to seeing the new characters I have grown to love over the past 9 months get their happy endings. Personally, anything else is just icing. I really don't care how Snowing are brought back. As ghosts, as dreams, as alternate versions or as gender swaps. Josh can play Snow and Ginny can play David for all I care.