View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 04:34 AM
Belleislove
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
I'm not so sure anymore that everyone is going to get a happy ending.
I'm starting to suspect Snow and Charming return as ghosts simaler to Emily in Our Town and watch the final act while pondering the true meaning of hope and happy ever after. It would explain why they didn't have to film with Jennifer Morrison and interact with Emma. They likely won't interact with anyone, but will play the "critical" role as narrators of everyone else's happy ending. It would actually be a logical ending for a couple who always put their families first to oversee the future of thise family members from the sidelines.
I think the chances of that happening are almost zero. We know that Emma and Hook are there (wherever there is) with their baby so Snowing is not much older than the last time we saw them. I really doubt they both died in the actual short time that would have passed for those in SB. And as scififan said, the reason they didn't film together was due to schedules and we know that JMo filmed with Snowing doubles so they will clearly be in the scene together when it's all done.

I really think you've got nothing to worry about on that score.

Quote:
All due respect to Lana and the interviewer, but if anyone thinks that "all of what I [as an OQ fan] hoped for" is one scene that is likely a dream, when so many others got their true loves back from the dead and went on to live happy lives together...I just don't know what to say to that.
Yeah, actors have different interpretations on things and will also try to put the best spin on it. I know I wouldn't be happy if it turns out Belle's only role in the finale would be a dream like sequence and they didn't actually end the show together so I understand where you're coming from.

Last edited by Belleislove; 04-12-2018 at 05:33 AM